Thursday, November 5, 2009

One little lady in the dirt

One little lady in the dirt
Loving children, loving God one day at a time

God said: "Stop and love"

And he also told me:
"Everything you do is holy unto me"

When I am holding a child it is holy, holy, holy

When I am walking...
When I am sweeping the floor it is holy

The Lord said:
“Let me in to everything”
Everything we do is for him!

I pray every waken moment of the day
It is like breathing to me
Praying and breathing are the same thing

Just abide in him
The more you abide in him
And you feel his love
And you let him show you who you are:

"You are not an orphan"

No one is an orphan
Then you start feeling this fullness
That comes from living inside his heart
and you are just happy

Heidi Baker, missionary in Mocambique, (5:22 - 6:52) in this amazing video clip:


No comments:

Post a Comment