Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Tonight I visited heaven for a little while. We are house sitting and "baby sitting" our friends house and kids this week and one of the privileges about that is that I get to put the younger kids to bed, read them stories, sing lullabies and pray with them. Tonight the youngest one wanted me to tell her "Happy Thoughts" to think about before she went to sleep and then she told me "Happy Thoughts" and off we went straight into heaven. She told me how I was dancing around on a field with all these animals and then the lamb climbed the back of the tiger and was riding on him. The little mouse was dancing right next to the big moose but he never stepped on him but the mouse ran in and out in between his legs in perfect harmony and just had fun, being silly.

Then we were playing by this waterfall and the water was just the right temperature and everybody could swim and those kids came that never had had fresh water their whole lives and they just drank. We did not need soap or shampoo that gets in the eyes but we all got clean and fresh from just the water and there was healing in the water too and refreshment. Then Jesus disciples came ("What does disciples mean anyways?") and said that these kids were rubbish but Jesus said that they were perfect for him and he thought they all were handsome and wonderful worshipers.

It was so easy and so much fun and really profound to visit heaven with my little friend. I cannot wait to go back again and get more revelation. Maybe I will even go up on my own. But it is good to have a little helper that is not too caught up in rational thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment