Friday, October 16, 2009

Following J

God keeps giving me these fun pictures of what he is like and what it looks like to be a follower of him. Last night I had this thought of Jesus playing piano, a real skilful piano player. Jesus long hair was swinging as he was playing. That made me think of this piano playing dog from the Muppet show, if anyone remembers? It was so easy to follow Jesus as he was playing. I was singing along and he looked up from his keys over and over and took me places with the music, just playing away. And it wasn’t hard at all! It was fun!

I found this video with the piano playing dog from the Muppet show and it totally makes my point. I am that goofy bear that didn’t know I could play the piano! Jesus encourages me non stop and we are just playing together as he is leading. He is good! And it is fun!

Jesus says: - Just play! And I say: - Yes sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment